Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Rehearsal Dinner

Well, Brian and I got to thinking...where on earth are we going to have our rehearsal dinner. There isn't too much in Lyons, as it is the epitome of a small town, that is on the way to big tourist attractions.

Then Brian remembered, there is this amazing little restaurant. In my opinion they have some pretty good burgers there. And the best part is, they have sweet potato fries. This is my new food addiction, and I am willing to go to great lengths to get them.

Also, to be a little bit mushy, this is also the place that Brian and I had our first kiss. So, that also helps make the place that much more fitting.

Now, I can't grantee that this is where we will have dinner. We have almost a year to change our minds, and for me to change my food addictions. However, I think it is a great spot, and literally just down the hill from Lionscrest. I hope you all like a little something a little southern!

2 comments:

Mary Lynn said...

This would be so romantic to have your rehersal dinner at the same restaurant where you had your first kiss! Way cool!

I think this Blog is wonderful, with all the links to places in Colorado to enjoy! Great job!

<3
Mom

Jessica said...

Thanks! Brian did all the work of gathering those links for everyone, hurrah Brian! I think it has come out pretty cool