Friday, July 6, 2007

Colors

So I found some pictures of the colors that we are thinking of for the wedding. They are going to be sage green and silver, as the primary colors, and a blue as an accent color.


As you can see, depending on the light and how close you are the colors look a little different. The dress is the actual color of sage that I am thinking. The swatch shows a close up of the sage and lotus colors together. They actually create a very pretty combo.









The blue was inspired by the hydrangea. (Plus, it has been my favorite color since I was tiny)










So, the thought is to have the bridesmaids and groomsmen in the green and have the mothers in the blue.

3 comments:

MaggieG said...

Very pretty colors. Is that the dress you have picked out for bridesmaids too? Would love to see those as well.

Jessica said...

No, that isn't the dress. In fact, there probably won't be one specific dress. I, at this point anyway, will be picking a designer, and the girls can choose whichever dress they like. The only reason I am picking one designer is so that the colors will match. :)

Anonymous said...

great colors I like them they are fantastic. and the blue is AWSOME. Hey maybe you could help me and pick everything for me since you have great taste.

LOL Just kiddin

really it looks Great!!!