Monday, May 26, 2008

A little news

Hurrah, my wedding ring came in, and it looks beautiful! I love it. It is titanium with a platinum inlay, and it has diamonds in it too. I mean really, what more could a girl ask for?

Everett (the photographer) called and wants us to call him back. The only problem is, since he has called, we haven't really been home. First we went to the Cure concert. They were amazing, and even gave three encores. Plus there was a lightning storm to the east of us, so that was cool to watch too. Then on Thursday, we went to see Will Roger's Follies at BDT. I "have" to go see all the shows for my job. Life sure is rough. The rope tricks were amazing, and the show was pretty good overall. Then B and I were off to Durango for the weekend for some bike racing (Brian, not me).

Let me just stop there for a moment. Can I just say that on the first official weekend of summer, we drove through snow. SNOW!! Granted we were heading to Durango, so we were up in the high mountains...but really, snow?!

Fianlly, I am blogging really quickly, and then I am off to repack. I am heading off to New Mexico with Mom and Nancy. Mom has finished her 4 years of schooling, and she is being ordained. It is all very exciting! So, I will actually be back next weekend. Maybe I can give him a call then!

That is the big wedding news for this week.
We are at 5 weeks to go!!

No comments: