Sunday, May 4, 2008

Update?

Well, hmmm, what can I tell you.
I have been working my little bum off and haven't had a single moment to do anything for the wedding. Literally!
The most I have done... this past week, I sent an email to the cake folks letting them know the flavors that we wanted and the design that we like. The good news is that I talked Brian into doing a pecan cake (which tastes better than it sounds) for our anniversary cake, instead of red velvet. I am just not much of a red velvet cake kind of person, I guess.
And that is it.
No really, that is all that I have done for the past few months!
However, it was just my birthday, and that was WONDERFUL!
I got lots of call from friends and family, and got to have a lovely dinner with Brian. It was so much fun! Also, he got me tickets to the Rockies game and a Helton jersey. Hurrah!! That is so cool! Also, he got me a book light, and I have been wanting one of those forever. So, I am a very happy girl.
So, once my current show closes, I will be able to actually do something for the wedding, and I will let you know about it here.

No comments: