Monday, May 19, 2008

Details, details

Talk about a lot of fun!! Brian and I got to head back up to Lionscrest last Wednesday and settle some of the details. First of all, I was reminded of how beautiful the venue is. Plus, it was a pretty nice day, the first one in awhile, so that helped.

We were able to pick the table linens, and what color linens go where. Also, we decided that Margaret is going to be in charge of the informant. If people are running late, and call Lionscrest, the staff will let her know. Steve is going to be in charge of settling with the liquor store folks. If there are any unopened bottles, then we get some of our money back, and they will be letting him know the deal with the open bottles that we get to keep. Sorry folks, we don't get to pick them up until Saturday. And finally, Nancy is going to be in charge of getting any gifts back to our house. There were some other small details, but I won't bore them with you all. Let's just say, that I hadn't even thought about some of those things, and had to make a decision johnny-on-th-spot.

It was an especially good day because Brian's ring came in. It makes him look super hot. He wanted to keep wearing it, after trying it on, but I wouldn't let him. It is a good thing too, because he tried it on, again, a little later, and it almost got stuck on his finger. So, he is not allowed to put it on anymore, until the big day.

We also have all the details of the cake worked out. And if my imagination proves correct, it is going to be lovely. Most important, however, is it should taste FABULOUS! The Colorado Rose Cake Company makes some tasty stuff.

So, it got me all revved up for the wedding. I am so excited I am about to pop. Less than 7 weeks to go folks!!

No comments: