Wednesday, June 4, 2008

T-Minus One Month!

That's right... it's June 4th, so the wedding is now merely a month away!

Everyone keeps asking if I'm nervous yet, but I'm really not nervous at all. Maybe a little about getting all the last bits of planning into place, but not for the actual act of the wedding. I mean after all, I would say I like Jessica a lot! Right Schnookums!? :) Plus the wedding is going to be so much fun! And we will both have bunches of family in town that we don't get to see too often. There will also be some incredible friends in town for the big day as well, some that I just don't get to see very often. So really, it's going to be a great time!

The week of the wedding is filling up quickly, so I really hope I can find time to jam everything in. It have a feeling I'll be pretty useless at work that week. And even more to look forward to; it's vacation time afterwards with a great trip in the works... spending two great weeks with just my "old lady". Who wouldn't be excited!?

If you are reading this and haven't gotten your invite returned yet... you are in trouble! Get to it! And this is the final week to get a room from the hotel we blocked off, so get on that as well!

And we'll see everyone in a month!

No comments: