Saturday, June 21, 2008

Eeep

We are at two weeks to go. That is right only two weeks until Brian and I say "I do". And even less time until we get to see some of our family and friends from out of town. Hurray!

We are down to minor details mode. All the major players have been chosen. Now we are just waiting on a few more responses, and we have to make some music choices. Then we will give all of our vendors the final count on people.

We also need to assemble all the favors, for all you lucky folks :) Hope with everything that I am worth that my bridesmaid gifts get here on time, fingers crossed everyone! Print up the programs, so we can actually let you know what is going on. And finally, find some time to actually hang out with Brian, and all of my family and friends who have been really helping with this whole process. In case I don't see you, Love you Guys!


I can't wait to see everyone! Let's get excited :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you guys! Thanks so much for adding the Boulder/Denver links. I am quite pleased that the "downtown boulder" site has a list of Happy Hours! Nice! See you soon! Erin and Christopher