Monday, October 29, 2007

Hello Ladies



That's right. These are the lovely ladies. All of my beautiful Bridesmaids. We took these pictures at a lunch that we all had. The lunch was to decide dresses that the girls would like to wear. Nancy (my Maid of Honor) and I chose the fabric, and the girls picked a dress pattern that they liked from several that were brought to the lunch. All in all a very productive afternoon. So, let's meet the ladies... From left to right...
Keely: I met Keely at Mt. Evans bicycle race. She was there to cheer on her man, and noticed that a group of us were cheering for the same team. Now, our beaus are on separate teams, but
the bond has stayed strong. She is finishing up her final year of residency (I hope that is what it is called) and is the "go to girl" for all the cycling girls who have baby questions.
Alex: I met Alex in genetics class at CU. Oddly enough, we both dropped out of the MCDB major, and moved onto something else. However, a great friendship formed out of that class. She ended up moving into the apartment on our property and we have had a harmonious living situation since. (If you ask her, she will tell you the real reason she moved up is because of the squishy faces of my mastiffs). Alex is working as a (again, hope this is the right term) home care nurse. She aides people in their final moments.

Me!

Stephanie: I met Stephanie in the cafeteria when we were both in middle school. She was the new girl, and she looked both
cool, and a little scared. It turns out I was very correct about the cool part. Stephanie and I have lost touch a couple of times, but we always seem to find each other again. Our friendship has stood the test of time. She now has a beautiful daughter that steals everyone's heart. She is a teacher of the 2nd grade and is helping to mold young minds.
Whitney: I met Whitney at theatre day camp, when I was 15. It had been a really hard year at school before, and she came in and
showed me what true friendship was made of. We had a fantastic summer, and found a way to keep our friendship alive, despite living in different cities, and at one point different states. She currently has a couple of jobs, but the main on is a Nanny. She is fantastic with kids!
Nancy: I met her, well, when I was born. She is my sister. We have always had an amazing bond. We are ten years apart, so that never lent us much of a chance to fight with each other. So we have almost always got along really well. (Except when I drew in all her books, sorry about that) She is a stay at home mom, and with four kids, that is more than a job. Throughout my life, she has always been one of my heros.Thank you so much ladies for being a part of my life, and a part of this wedding. I love you all SOOOOO much! (And thanks Mom for the photos!!)

1 comment:

Mary Lynn said...

Oh, you beautiful dolls! :)

I enjoyed this lunch so much! I look forward to gathering with the bridesmaids again!

<3
Mom