Friday, October 5, 2007

Still planning

Well folks, we have come to that mark! We only have nine months to go until wedding day. Officially, that means that we have some more planning to do. For this month, we are going to head out to a couple of events and taste what our caterer has to offer. We get to start looking for the invitations that we want to use, and all other stationary accessories. And, we also get to continue on our quest of a videographer. Of all the things we have had to find, this is the most difficult for me to really get into. I don't know too much about videography, and honestly, a lot of wedding videos are pretty cheesy! Sure, I want to have one, so I can watch it and see what actually happened, but choosing one is not easy. I decided to cheat a little bit, and asked our photographer if he knew anyone that was good. I figured, I like our photographer, and he is in the business, so maybe he knows people.

Also, now is the time to reserve the "bridal suite" for the night before, and the night of the wedding. My plan is to stay somewhere in Boulder the night before the wedding, for many reasons. First, there is that traditionalist part of me that thinks that I should be separated from Brian the night before. Second, it gives me a place for all of us girls to get ready on the day of the wedding. :)


Brian and I are going to look at blocking off a couple of rooms for people that need it. Thank you Margaret for reminding me of this essential! Hopefully this will make things cheaper for our out of town guests, or our in town guests that want to stay close. However, I think this sounds like an excellent Brian job! :)


My lovely lady Bridesmaids have all chosen their dresses, and Nancy is on the road to start making them. So get that information that Nancy needs to her ladies! Those dresses won't appear overnight. :)


Well, this is an older picture, but I had to post
something. And it reminds me to tell you all, if you are looking for a nicer place to eat, and want some good seafood, go to The Aquarium! I know it is a little sick and twisted, eating some fish, while watching the lucky ones swim around. BUT, it is totally worth it, and we had a lot of fun! (Come on Craig, you know you want to go soon!)

No comments: