Thursday, January 10, 2008

Still planning?!

Well, now that the holidays are over, and I have put as much food in my tummy as I can stand...it is time to focus on the wedding again.

Mostly, we are back in appointment phase.


I need to make an appointment to pick up the dress and veil. Dad and/or Diana needs to be there for that, so that we can be hidden away from Brian's peeping eyes. :)


We have made an appointment with the caterer to do the tasting. Let's stop here a minute and talk about this. Really, isn't the entire point of the wedding to get to taste all the different food and cake beforehand? Why else would one plan this kind of stuff? So, I am looking forward to that. We will get to do that on Feb 6.


I am in the process of making an appointment to do a preview of my hair and makeup. This is also pretty exciting, because I am going to be getting makeup that is airbrushed on. How cool is that? Hopefully, I won't be allergic to the stuff. :)


We also are trying to get in touch with the liquor store that is providing the adult beverages. We need to see how much it is going to cost us to have a full bar, so don't get your hope up yet.


Also, I need to make an appointment with the seamstress, that is Nancy, to see how the bridesmaid dresses are coming along. Nancy, if you are reading this, call me :)


Then there is that little decision of how we actually want the ceremony performed.


So, I guess you could say we are planning.

Do people really do this for a living?

No comments: