Sunday, July 20, 2008

All Married

That's all folks. Brian and I tied the knot. It is official, we are married.

It was a beautiful day, and it seemed like everything couldn't have been more perfect.

We don't have to professional photos yet, but thanks to some family and friends, we can give you some snapshots of the day. Thank you Bruce, Margaret, Uncle Phil, Aunt Kate, Jordan, Abby, Uncle Don, and Maggie for taking some photos for us to share!!
























Here we come walking down the aisle. Of course, that is me and my Dad.




















We were able to exchange the rings. I couldn't get the ring past Brian's knuckle, so I said "that is where it will stay." I didn't realize at the time that it sounded a bit odd to all those who didn't know what was going on. Don't worry, I am not that crazy.




















Brian with his awesome Best man Harry.


















As you can see, we took the whole thing very seriously!

Well, that is what I have got for now. There will be more pictures to come! Thank you all so much for sharing in our special day!



No comments: